What it is: A starter routine by Rihanna for your best skin in three simple steps: travel-size mini makeup remover-cleanser, toner-serum, and sunscreen-moisturizer.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark spots, Fine lines and wrinkles, Dryness
– Barbados Cherry (Acerola): Every one of these tropical cherries is loaded with more vitamin C than an orange.
– Niacinamide (A form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine.
– Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe: Help hydrate, soothe and condition.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: This clinically proven three-step regimen is oil-free, noncomedogenic, and designed to work better together to visibly brighten, target pores and dark spots, and hydrate and protect skin. These travel-size minis are a perfect way to try or travel with the Fenty Skin Start’rs.
– Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum: Smells like a sweet blend of cherry and sunkissed fig
– Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser: Smells like cherries and coconut
– Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30: Fresh desert melon scent
This Set Contains:
– 1.52 oz/ 45 mL Mini Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser
– 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Mini Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum
– 1 oz/ 30 mL Mini Hydra Vizor Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
Clinical Results: Total Cleans’r Remove-It-All Cleanser:
In a consumer study on 54 women, after 1 use:
– 98% of users agree it thoroughly cleanses and refreshes skin
– 98% of users agree it cleanses pores
– 98% of users agree it removes dirt and oil
Fat Water: Pore Refining Toner + Serum:
In a clinical and consumer study on 54 women, after 1 week:
– 96% of users agree it leaves skin feeling fresh
– 94% of users agree it absorbs quickly
– 94% of users agree it purifies and softens skin
Hydra Vizor Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen:
In a clinical and consumer study, after one week:
– 100% of users agree it softens skin
– 100% of users agree it doesn’t pill under makeup
– 96% of users agree it blends invisibly with their skin tone