Skin Type: Oily
Skincare Concerns: Pores, Acne and Blemishes, and Oiliness
Formulation: Lightweight Serum
– Salicylic Acid 2%: Penetrates pores for decongestion and clears up acne.
– Glycolic Acid 5%: Helps increase cell turnover rate and provide chemical exfoliation.
– Hyaluronic acid solution 1%: Helps hydrate and moisturize.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Clear skin days are ahead. With less than 12 raw ingredients in each product, they keep things simple and only used essential ingredients to deliver results. This triple-action serum decongests pores, removes dead skin cells, and hydrates skin for a clearer complexion.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer testing panel of 48 men and women age 16 to 64, when used in regime with Clarifying Toner and Clarifying Cleanser:
– 71% said their skin was less shiny/oily in in 1 week
– 77% had brighter skin in 1 week
– 73% had clearer skin in 2 weeks